Sunday, October 26, 2008

From homeless man to business man by August H Mallory

A homeless man for a very longtime, a homeless man who once saw no end to the tunnel. sleeping under bridges, in alley ways, in the shelters, in and out, sleeping in the cold, in the humidity, but I had the dream to be a business man, I kept my hope to go from homeless man to business man, eating at soup kitchens, which was a notch up than thinking about eating out of a trash can, as I would see people do this, I said to myself no way, this is just too nasty. but my sights were focused on going from homeless man to business man, as my desperation grew, I decided to network with other business people, still living in shelters for a night's sleep, still going to a soup kitchen to get a meal, but I continued to stay focused on going from homeless man to business man, until eventually I did upgrade my status, I went from homeless man to businmessman and as a business I look forward to every morning to own the day, and this is what happens when you go from homeless man to business man,

No comments: